Saturday, April 25, 2009

Am I a What?

I just read a post and now I'm questioning myself. Am I a sellout? Does Seeryus Mama suck? I mean, I know I've been busy with all of the reviews. I'm one of those people who can't say no. And I like that.

Sometimes.

Just because I don't post that much about my kids does that make me a carpetbagger? I read stuff like this, then feel that I'm not worthy. Maybe I'm not. Damn it! I've worked pretty damn hard to make Seeryus Mama what it is. I don't get paid for blogging, I certainly don't get paid for post. Sure I receive products, but how the fuck am I going to truthfully going to give my thoughts on a product if I don't know what it's really like?

It's all so confusing. For now, I'm going keep on with what I'm doing. Double giggin'.

You have to do what makes you happy. I'll stick with that.

1 comment:

  1. Stupid people say stupider things. ;) I wouldn't give it a second thought Sky. And I'm glad you didn't link back to that post. It doesn't deserve the traffic it is getting from the sounds of things.

    ReplyDelete

Say it