Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pssst! Over here!

So Johnny had his first baseball practice tonight. Fine, dandy. It wasn't fun with Pea. It's going to be a long year if she keeps that crap up. She was focused on the ball. She wanted the ball. Nevermind the boys needing the baseballs to practice with.

Now I remember why I'm not a fan of baseball. It's too fricken' hot! Sweet Baby Jesus, it was only 85 degrees today...and I was dying! What the hell is it going to feel like in July? And the bugs, I'm not even going to go there.

I knew there was a reason I love football season. It's cold, we might play in the snow...but at least I'm not sweating my ass off.

Never fear though. I'll go to the practices and games. Smile like I love it. It could be worse. Right?

1 comment:

  1. LMAO at the new blog!!!! Also laughin at baseball! SERIOUSLY I know. Kaitlynn is the same way. At our ball park we've got these freakin bleachers that are NOT MADE for KIDS! I'll have to get pictures of them sometime. Well the girls think it's okay to climb to the top of them, ... and scare the shit outta their mother! YIPPIE...not! Guess that's why I agreed to let my husband help coach...Means I don't have to go to ALL the games!

    ReplyDelete

Say it