Sunday, May 31, 2009

Asshats Out There


It's come to my attention that some douche bag likes to comment on Mommy Bloggers contests. Not to enter, but to give his so called wisdom. A few of the things he's spouted off...


caleb@arrowlinemgmt.com said...

I hope the chinky prize doesn't break your bank. What a cheapo prize. The lows people sink to in order to get hits to their site!

caleb@arrowlinemgmt.com said...

Certainly ye jest! A whole can of Pledge for one lucky winner???? Eee gads, me hopeth ye haven't over done yerself. What a cheeky, slimey way to get hits to a dorky web blog!

caleb@arrowlinemgmt.com said...

Do you spend ALL your time on the Net???? *******, you need to spend some time with your kids for a change.


Seriously? So I've clicked back on this guys link...and I'm quite appalled. Here he is claiming to be a Godly person...blah, blah, blah. Yet he's talking shit and making judgement about moms.


What. The. Fuck.


Sounds like someone is a little jealous for all of the comments people leave on their blogs. It's my guess that he just wants someone to buy his shitty book...and there aren't a bunch of buyers out there.

A bit of business advice dickhead...don't bite the hand that feeds you. There are more and more moms blogging out there, and generally, we stick up for each other, you piss in one of our Wheaties...we tell the world. Usually I charge, but I'll give ya that one for free.



So dude, get a fuckin' hobby.

7 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I adore you for posting this!! This guy sucks ass... Really, if he doesn't like what anyone says, there's a little red X and he should just click it. Either that or go fuck himself... whatev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock girl! So true, what an ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is a jerk...good job! Yep - he doesn't have to read the blogs - in fact, why does he even go to them in the first place???

    Just plain weird and creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an f#@$%n' butt wipe! Someone needs a life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like we were saying the other night, he's a loser. I really do think he lives in his mother's basement, hunched over his computer screen, drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon, in a pit stained shirt, spending his time bashing mommy bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just peed my panties! hahahahahahahh OMG
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Say it