Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh Honey...


"That guy gets more ass than a toilet seat."

I have found books that were written for me! It's no secret I like me some smut. The first book I picked up was called Delicious.


Bloody hilarious, that top line up there...in the book.


Just to mention, there is a warning on the back of the book, it says,

WARNING!!! This is a REALLY HOT book. (Sexually Explicit)


It's no more sexually explicit than other books without the warning, but whatever. If it sells more copies for them, great.

If you are in the market for a quick read...check it out!



Just as an added FYI, I didn't purchase these books, I wasn't sent these books to review...I checked them out from the library! **GASP**

1 comment:

  1. Gasp...the library! Oh my!

    I might just have to "check it out" as well! Thanks for the suggestion!!

    ReplyDelete

Say it