Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons....

Screw making lemonade. It's been a week from hell, and it's only Tuesday.

Our landline quit working Friday...oddly enough I have internet connection. I'm chalking it up to the internet fairies that know how psycho I'd be without it. (Thanks Internet Fairies!) My cell phone was given a bath by my daughter. It's toast, as well as those phone numbers I didn't bother to memorize.

So get a new phone, right? Yeah. I have to be the last person on God's green earth without texting or any of that jazzy snazzy stuff. So naturally, I want a smart phone. Is that too much to ask? Email, texting, phone...all in one. Plus, they have some cool phones.

If you just need a cell phone, you get your choice of shitty phone one or shittier phone two.

Great. I'm throwing in the towel...fuck it. If you need me, email me.

1 comment:

  1. I just got a new one from alltel... lg triton -it's so much fun AND it's a smartphone!!

    ReplyDelete

Say it