Sunday, October 11, 2009

Are We Really That Different?

I've been thinking. Political talk. Love it. Thrive for it. Must. Have. It.

What I don't need? The bashing. I *was* friends with a chick, and I even made mention of it on my other blog last year. Then, the proverbial shit hit the fan.

Just for the record, I know how to play nice with peeps who don't view the world through my rose colored glasses. Take for instance, my family. Every single one of them, including my husband, sit on the other side of the fence. Yippee-Fucking-Skippy.**So, I dropped this post after drawing a blank and duct taping my mouth shut. Now, I'm rollin' with the "Fuck It" attitude. Don't like it? Don't read it? Got it? Great.**

So now, with the whole Nobel Peace Prize issue. It's time to cut the bullshit.

Dudes, instead of bitching about how wrong it is be the fucking change you want to see. All I'm hearing out there is bitch and moan and "Oh, I should be nominated!". Really? For what, wiping your ass front to back? C'mon, give me a goddamn break.

Make a difference, join organizations. Do something. Do anything and keep your fucking mouth shut. You just might learn something. Be the change you want to see. It's really a novel idea.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. People complain to me about various things all the time. I tell them, don't tell me, tell the person or organization you have issue with. Unless you don't really want anything to change. It's tme to call people out on their shit!
    www.gaynycdad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Finally something about keywоrd.



    Мy ωeblog - weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I аm not sure where you are getting уouг infοrmаtion, but good tοpіc.
    I neeԁs to spend ѕome tіme leаrning more
    or understanding moгe. Thanks foг grеat іnfοrmаtіоn Ι ωaѕ looκing for this info
    for mу mіssіоn.

    Stop by mу ωebѕite :: bad credit loans

    ReplyDelete
  4. І savour, leaԁ to I found exаctly ωhаt I used to be lοоκing for.
    You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    my webpage; losing weight

    ReplyDelete

Say it